In Case of a Medical Emergency
- Call 911 or the Dept.of Public Safety/Oregon State Police emergency line (541) 737-7000 have someone call for you. If someone else calls, have the person report back to you to verify they have called 911.
- If it is possible and safe to do so:
- Protect victim from further injury by removing any persistent threat to the victim. Do not move the victim unnecessarily. Do not delay in obtaining trained medical assistance.
- Provide first aid until help arrives if you have appropriate training and equipment.
- Send someone outside to escort emergency responders to the appropriate location.
Environmental Health and Safety (541) 737-2276 (first aid training available).